WP Segment Specialist Commercial Chain
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! Waypoint is a highly decorated employer of choice in the food service industry, representing leading brands that enjoy top positions in their categories. Our mission is to be a seamless and flexible extension of our clients. Whether its developing recipes, creating menus, building out an E-Commerce strategy, all roads lead back to FOOD.
The Waypoint Segment Specialist-Commercial is responsible for Providing Client/Customer Support in assigned sales segment and prospecting new sales opportunities for an assigned segment, exclusively for Commercials Chain Restaurants.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What We Offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401 (k) with Company Match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Execute segment sales goals and objectives; make geographically based sales calls selling clients items that apply to this segment
- Design and implement sales strategies specifically targeted at growing market share for assigned segment
- Foster and maintain strong client, customer and distributor relationships; regular communication with key clients
- Collaborate with assigned clients, Client Team and Sales Operations personnel to achieve objectives
- Plan sales calls based on quarterly objectives
- Participate in food shows, product launches, client and industry meetings and product-oriented trainings when applicable
- Respond timely to internal/external questions and information requests
- Knowledge of the Foodservice Industry
- Experience working with Commercial Chain Restaurants, Food Service Sales Agencies and National Food/Non-Food Manufacturers & Distributors
- Ability to make oral presentations
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, to meet deadlines
- Ability to visualize and plan objectives and goals strategically
- Basic computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Internet usage
- BS Degree is Preferred
The salary ragne for this role is $65,000-$85,000