Operator Specialist – Field Sales
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Operator Specialist Field Sales to be responsible for supporting the organization’s sales efforts through performing sales calls, conducting product training and providing other sales support duties. Primary job function is to foster continuous development and growth of priority operator accounts. Ensure continuous client product knowledge and training.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Maintain and develop a portfolio of priority and assigned accounts through in-person field and sales calls with client and distributor, food shows product cuttings and operator presentations.
- Foster continuous development and growth of priority operator accounts through building relationships on behalf of Waypoint to increase sales and volume.
- Assist with vendor fairs, distributor sales meetings, food shows and industry trade events.
- Ensure continuous client product knowledge and training.
- Manage sales sample order process.
- Troubleshoot and respond to product complaints.
- Maintain competitive pricing and new or discontinued item information.
- Attend and provide support at manufacturer and distributor training events.
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities as assigned.
- 5 years minimum restaurant operations, commercial or foodservice experience.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience.
- Strong client/customer relationship knowledge.
- Proficiency in company policies and procedures.
- Microsoft Office; working knowledge of SharePoint.
- Ability to effectively communicate over the phone and through email.
- Superior interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to build effective working relationships.
- Creative problem solving and project management skills.
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical ability.
- Unquestionable work ethics, personal integrity and honesty.
- Ability to stand and travel by motor vehicle for extended periods of time.
The salary range for this role is $60,000-$75,000