Program Manager I Agency
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented Program Manager to function as a liaison of multiple internal and external marketing and promotional programs. Primary role is to assist senior marketing personnel and field promotion managers in tracking and organizing the numerous elements and communications of multiple programs. The Program Manager may be called upon to interface with Clients, retailers, and Company personnel with certain programs. Results will be obtained through effective communication and superior follow-up with Company personnel, Client, retailers, and all third-party partners.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Assist the Company and Client marketing personnel with the management of programs and its multiple elements.
- Create and maintain job folders for each program.
- Write up specs from the information provided by the Personnel Requisition Form (PRF).
- Help with coupon processing, routing, making the necessary changes as deemed by the Client and the Field Promotion Managers (FPMS) and will be releasing files (ex. Ads, POS).
- Executes verbal and written business communications, in a manner that effectively achieves business objectives, reflects the Company’s commitment to integrity, and is in keeping with Company policies.
- Ensures workflow and processes are followed as needed to achieve business objectives and maximum level of operational efficiency.
- Associate’s Degree required; Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent job-related experience in Consumer Products, Media or Agency
- 2-4 years previous marketing experience preferred
- Industry, consumer products, media, or agency experience a plus
- Organized, logical, and detailed oriented with excellent written, documentation and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude, and teamwork with customers, peers and management
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers