At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Retail Operations Specialist (ROS) who will serve as informational conduit between retail operations, clients/Retail Client Services Manager (RCSM) and the local markets. ROS will provide analytical support and direction to retail management by synthesizing upstream information and creating actionable reporting and prioritization for the field. Reports to Director of Retail Operations.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Objectives - Ensure compliance in regard to distribution, new item speed to shelf and all other pertinent client objectives.
- Review and approve all cycle activities.
- Onboarding - Gatekeeper of 30/60/90 day feedback. Track new hires productivity/results and provide feedback to DROs/ROMs.
- TA/TR – Serve as single point of contact with Talent Acquisition (TA)/Total Rewards (TR) in regard to hiring and onboarding process. Assist with requisition and approval process.
- Client/BDM Teams - Compile and consolidate information flow from client/BDM teams.
- Priorities - Main communicator (written & oral) of cycle priorities, promotional activities and special projects to Retail Management Team.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent experience is required; Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or equivalent experience preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in Route based retail operations
- 4+ years of applicable work experience
- 2+ years of supervisor experience preferred
- Ability to understand complex demands of a decentralized organization and meet challenging time lines
- Strong functional experience in retail management