National Accounts Manager
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic National Accounts Manager (NAM) for Seafood is responsible for managing all aspects of an assigned client’s business to achieve the client’s Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) across the assigned customer base. The NAM excels at maintaining and growing the client’s business, protecting it, and creating and closing new opportunities with assigned customers. The NAM is the client’s interface/conduit to the various support teams in the organization. The NAM is responsible for making sales calls on a designated Customer’s to include all relevant departments for client base. The NAM is a high visibility position responsible for the management of sales and business development in the CPG Industry, including; headquarter presentations, market competitiveness, pricing, using fact-based selling and overall growth strategies.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Revenue Budget Achievement: Deliver budgeted revenue income by the client and by the customer while maintaining expenses. Responsible for identifying new growth opportunities and closing those opportunities (i.e. expanded product distribution or increased promotional activity).
- Customer Management: Meet or exceed client KPI’s to create “raving fans”. This includes but not exclusive to goals related to sales, distribution, pricing, shelving placement, promotional volume, and promotional spend levels.
- Direct connectivity with Client at all levels on all sales targets and frequent updates.
- Business/Category Reviews: Coordinate efforts to develop and deliver sales presentations to clients and customers that highlight sales accomplishments and areas of opportunity.
- Secure Client approved schematics for all clients’ brands by providing communication to our schematic, reset, and retail departments.
- Forecast Planning Achievement: Achieve incremental growth by pursuing volume-producing merchandising at assigned Customer account.
- Full P&L responsibility to maximize sales and profit
- Bachelor's Degreeor equivalent experience required
- 10+ years of experience in sales, Seafood/Shrimp sales, and categories with retail chains in the US marketplace
- Proven track record of seafood retail sales in the USA
- 1-2 years of supervisory experience preferred
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make oral presentations
- Ability to develop strategic plans to grow the business
- Proven track record of developing relationships and managing third party sales.