Assortment and Schematic Analyst
Are you looking to join a team for a fast-growing company that can offer you flexible scheduling, competitive rates, and the possibility for advancement as you move throughout your career? If so, SAS Retail Services has a great opportunity for you!
As an SAS team member, you will partner with retailers to enhance the consumer’s shopping experience. You will be responsible for maintaining a strong communication flow between all parties as well as supporting the team by providing the necessary tools to execute our services in the most efficient manner while delivering high-quality results.
At SAS Retail Services, we hire talented associates like you and give you the tools and training you need to succeed and advance in your career. As a large growing company with a national and global reach, our company offers you many opportunities to learn new skills and seek higher positions. APPLY TODAY!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) plan
- Paid training and ongoing career development
- Responsible for achieving deliverables according to timelines for Assortment creation.
- Assist Category Assort Lead in tailoring Division Assortment specific to each market, accommodating regional/local items while following National guardrails.
- Customize Division Assortments down to cluster and/or set size level.
- Collaborate and review Division Assortments with local ASM’s.
- Assist Category Assort Lead in understanding store space limitations at the shelf and develop innovative solutions to meet the companies’ objectives.
- Responsible for reporting data errors to the appropriate party for resolution.
- Provide Assortment analytics to supporting departments (NCD’s, CATaylst, OWN Brands, Schematics).
- Work with Schematic Analyst I in verifying all items are in the set room as well as set up/take down (when applicable).
- Responsible for ensuring that all items are scanned through Syndigo.
- BA/BS degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Non-perishable/perishable product knowledge and merchandising background preferred.
- Strong PC skills (preferred Microsoft Office knowledge) Working knowledge of internal Albertsons systems a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve business problems.
- Team oriented with excellent time management and organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Customer service oriented with ability to maintain positive attitude in all situations.
- Must possess and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, energy, and be very detail oriented.
- Sterling integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to view the changing dynamics of the grocery industry and seek out opportunities for synergy and integration within different areas of the business.
- Able to effectively cope with change.