Financial Analyst Accountant
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Financial Analyst Accountant who will analyze financial information, data and statistics and utilizes accounting principles to ensure accurate reporting of financial results. This role will also assist in the preparation of the monthly Board of Directors presentation.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Ensure accurate financial results by preparing the financial data for the closing of the monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting cycles.
- Create General Ledger entries to record financial transactions including revenue recognition, expense accruals, prepaid amortization and intercompany transfers.
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Perform detailed review of divisional expenses to ensure appropriate coding.
- Assist with the monthly fluctuation analysis of the Company’s divisional results versus budget, forecast, and prior year.
- Support in the consolidation of divisional financial results for internal and external reporting purposes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, or Accounting or equivalent job-related experience is required; MBA Degree or CPA preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in related field
- Consumer goods, food and beverage or retail experience preferred
- Ability to research and analyze data effectively
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers