What is a DevOps Engineer at Advantage Intelligence?
As a DevOps Engineer at Advantage Intelligence, you will be hands-on in enabling CI/CD deployments from our Application and Data Engineering Teams. The DevOps Engineer will work closely with developers, system administrators, and other stakeholders to automate and streamline the deployment, testing, and release of software systems while ensuring security and stability. One of your goals will be to increase efficiency as well as collaboration across teams, enabling a faster delivery of high-quality products to our customers. To be effective, you must be a good team player, motivated to learn new technologies and participate in the continuous improvement on the team’s effectiveness.
We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, as well as opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Experience in site reliability, software engineering, DevOps, or Infrastructure engineering.
- Experience with microservice architecture and container orchestration with Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in cloud configuration, deployment, support, and migration GCP/Tanzu is a plus.
- General experience with distributed architecture and/or high availability.
- Experience in Python, Java, Ruby, Go, Shell scripting/Programming, or Perl.
- Experience with build automation and continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) ecosystem using tools like Git, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Aritifactory, Azure DevOps a plus. etc.
- Experience with monitoring solutions e.g Prometheus, Grafana, Splunk, Datadog.
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and help resolve problems with distributed systems.
- Ability to systematically solve problems, paired with strong communications skills, while having a sense of ownership.
About this Role:
- Helping to deploy and support service release pipelines on Cloud Platform using k8s and CNCF technologies.
- Collaborate with project team members (Product Managers, Architects, software engineers, etc) to ensure successful deployment of business solutions.
- Enable self-service to empower engineer to quickly develop, and solutions and address operational needs.
- Enable self-service wherever possible to empower our engineers to develop and provide operational, reporting needs with quick turnaround.
- Help identify and implement opportunities on the platform that will drive improvements in performance, scalability, reliability, and re-usability.
The salary range for this role is $120,000-$160,000.