Manager Client Development
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Manager of Client Development responsible for supporting several clients. This position works closely with the client team leader and client team, the client, and Business Development Managers across the country, as well as other support departments and personnel to ensure that all Client standards are met.
As part of our winning team, you’ll receive top-tier training, competitive base salary, and a comprehensive benefits package all with the opportunity for career growth. Looking to make an impact on overall growth strategies for the Consumer-Packaged Goods industry?
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Revenue Budget Achievement and Project Management:
- Support revenue growth within existing account portfolio: achieve the team and division’s annual sales budget via current client growth, new service creation, new business development, etc.
- Project management activities including deliverable tracking, budget management and reporting
- Client KPI achievement:
- Develop effective client relationships to facilitate communication and execution with internal departments to ensure that deliverables are successfully achieved
- Develop comprehensive strategies and solutions for key client accounts
- Effectively communicate project KPIs to stakeholders throughout the business
- Business Reviews:
- Demonstrate sales accomplishments and growth opportunities by supporting business reviews for clients
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required
- 3-5 years of experience in consumer products, brand, or account management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to balance multiple projects with conflicting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
The salary range for this role is $70,000 to $80,000