Are you a high energy team player looking to join one of the best and fastest growing retail companies?
Have you ever looked at a store and wondered why it’s set up the way it is…or are you wondering that now?
If so, we have an amazing opportunity for you!
We are SAS Retail Services, and we help retailers find the best solutions to their merchandising challenges.
We need strategic thinkers, who have the capacity to act as a business liaison between the brands category management teams and partnering vendors, to obtain all necessary pieces for existing, new, and remodel stores based on ever-changing consumer shopping behavior.
You’ll do all of this and more, while learning a lot and having a great time with your teammates!
Some of what you’ll do:
- Data collection based on the scope of projects needs
- Create store specific orders based on a scope
- Work on all vendor related equipment needed to support cycle work
- Work with new vendors to communicate all timelines needs and provide necessary follow ups to ensure things are on track for the brand
- Collaborate with the SAS Floor Planning Team to ensure all merchandise plans have the proper fixtures assigned
- Utilize floorplan data information (Merchandising Prints) for new fixtures for direct store vendors
- Update fixture ordering information and communicate to all parties
- Work with brand partners to explore new fixture needs
- Work with Planogram team and ISE team
- Manage equipment request, providing estimates of cost, partnering with RBS Purchasing to ensure orders are correctly generated in a timely manner to keep timeline on track
- Work with Systems Analyst to identify issues and opportunities to benefit the overall fixture ordering process
- Other Ad hoc. duties
- Store travel for merchandising Remodel walks with project team
We require someone who:
- Is curious about what drives consumer behavior and why stores are set up the way they are
- Has problem solving skills/capabilities
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly self-motivated, goal-oriented and can handle a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Is comfortable with Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Power Point, Office, Outlook communication etc.)
- *Specialized Knowledge would be a plus but is not required: *
- Store equipment/fixturing knowledge, space management experience, retail management, understanding of floorplans and fixture plans and terminology
Remember, we will train you in anything you do not know. We just ask you to have a desire to learn and succeed and we’ll help you with the rest!
If you are looking to make a difference as a part of a great team, come, stay, grow and lead with the Analytics, Insights and Intelligence team at the Company! Apply Today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off