At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic Regional Manager to be responsible for leading a team of full-time District Managers and partnering with retail management and sales associates to drive sales and market share growth for an assigned geographic territory. The Regional Manager is also responsible for the final interviewing and hiring of the District Manager team, managing all aspects of their training and development, as well as ensuring completion of all reports/deliverables and overall performance to the goals and metrics of the program. The focus is on driving measurable sales results to the client through outstanding program execution.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Overall performance management of District Sales Managers providing direction, guidance, and support where necessary.
- Regularly travels to markets for purpose of, but not limited to; District Manager Development, retailer meetings/trainings.
- Drives professional and value-oriented relationships with key account Field Regional/District (RM/RVP, DM) retail management to drive partnership.
- Reports/presents to the client in areas of but not limited to; program execution – performance vs. KPI’s, competitive intelligence, key market initiatives, wins, losses, opportunities, and challenges.
- Works collaboratively with the operations team in areas including, but not limited to, report development, event execution, financial control and coverage model execution/revisions.
- Evaluates field sales results by assembling corrective plans to drive sustainable sales growth.
- Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent job-related experience in Business Administration or Operations Management field
- 3-5 years of experience in Operations
- Experience working in an agency, retail, CPG, or CE environment
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills; ability to make oral presentations
- Team-building skills
The salary range for this role is $65,000-$70,000.