Part Time Lead Brand Ambassador
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Part Time Lead Brand Ambassador to be responsible for managing all aspects of a demonstration event, including (but not limited to) samples, equipment, and staffing. They provide direction to all demonstration personnel assigned to an event, offer ongoing training, and provide the District Manager Field Operations with event updates as requested. The Lead Brand Ambassador encourages demonstrators to build awareness of the brand, communicate the brand’s unique value proposition, encourage initial trial of the product being demonstrated, and generate increased sales on demo days. They also perform the role of the demonstrator.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Paid Training and ongoing career development
- Create brand awareness and positive impressions of the product by engaging consumers through sampling/distributing product and demonstrating product features.
- Interaction with consumers through sampling/distributing products and creating brand awareness and positive impressions.
- Seek sales opportunities in departments throughout the store and other venues to maximize sales and sales.
- Serve in a leadership role for demonstrators by re-enforcing event procedures and policies around demonstration skills, brand and product knowledge, and food safety.
- Support and responsible for event set-up, sampling, and program breakdown. Ensure the demonstration area is clean, organized, and correctly set up according to the instructions provided.
- Accurately complete and timely submit HR paperwork and reports online; call reports, expense reports (if applicable), training certification quizzes, etc... Participate in mandatory on-line training and conference calls (paid).
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience required;
- Significant experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, or retail/grocery is highly desirable
- Ability to work effectively with management
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to make oral presentations