Affiliate Marketing Specialist (Remote)
The role we are looking to fill is for an Affiliate Marketing Specialist, who will be responsible for increasing brand awareness, driving qualified traffic and contributing to new customer acquisition through strategic affiliate campaigns. This person will be tasked with driving traffic, leads, and orders to meet our clients’ growth goals for e-commerce. The scope of work will include cultivating and managing new and existing affiliate relationships, as well as management of all affiliate campaigns. This role will oversee day-to-day campaign management as well as long-term strategic planning and forecasting. All efforts, content, and campaigns will be aligned to and support the seasonal retail calendar.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3+ years experience with affiliate or partnership marketing
- Ability to independently prospect, recruit, and onboard affiliates
- Experience independently setting and optimizing campaigns in affiliate platforms such as Commission Junction, Partnerize (Performance Horizon/Pepperjam), Impact, or other SAS model networks
- Strong understanding of marketing technology capabilities and ability to lead discussions with clients
- Up-to-date with latest trends and best practices in affiliate marketing
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office: strong Excel and PowerPoint required
- Develop, manage, and optimize Affiliate campaigns to grow qualified traffic, gain new customers and drive revenue
- Recruitment: proactively build the number of affiliate partners through outreach, recruiting and relationship building to achieve monthly growth goals
- Identify and recruit new partners through various recruiting tools, as well as social networks, communities and groups, blog postings, and email
- Negotiate and manage contracts and commission structures for affiliates
- Manage relationships with key affiliate partners; understand drivers of performance and identify opportunities to increase volume
- Meet regularly with partners (via phone and in person as needed) to strengthen relationships
- Understand and internalize Brand DNA and demonstrate the ability to choose partnerships that will resonate with current and prospective audiences
- Inspire affiliates’ excitement and engagement about offers/products/services
- Pull reports from affiliate platforms and vendors and understand exactly what they mean and why
- Properly pace campaign budgets throughout the month with the goal that we efficiently spend every dollar
- Allocate commissions to high ROI partners based upon: AOV, LTV, new customer volume, and asset creation
- Provide weekly insights and optimizations for each brand with program metrics such as number of affiliate partners recruited, conversion rates, number of conversions generated per affiliate, ROI, ROAS, etc.
About AMP Agency
AMP Agency is a full-service, integrated marketing agency with offices in Boston, New York, Seattle and Los Angeles. We're a team of creative minds, digital strategists, social and behavioral scientists and media experts that focus on creating contextually relevant consumer engagements across digital and physical brand experiences. We employ an "Insights Inspired, Results Driven" approach to design end-to-end marketing solutions for the brands with which we partner.
AMP Agency is committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. AMP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all backgrounds and experiences to apply. AMP Agency does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age or other legally protected status. We prohibit harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
The salary range for this role is $50,000 - $60,000.