Associate Business Manager
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking an Entry level position in Business Management, this role receives guidance and direct supervision from more senior level BM. Must have great decision-making skills.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Supports specific private label products &/or categories through analysis & development of marketing plans; product promotions; advertising; in-store displays; merchandising strategies; inventory forecasting; inventory forecasting; category support for small categories/suppliers.
- Assists with new product development.
- Performs trend & other sales data analysis to assist the BM/SBM.
- Has routine interactions with own, limited number of suppliers/customers under the supervision of the direct manager.
- May communicate cost increases and related information with limited negotiating.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or equivalent experience required
- 2-4 Years of experience in Account or Brand Management
- Strong Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Conflict Management & Decision-Making Skills
- Strong Prioritizing Skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
The salary range for this role is $50,000-$60.000.