Market Research Associate
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! As part of our commitment to building brands through winning insights for our clients and customers, we are seeking a dynamic Market Research Associate is a critical role on our Analytics, Insights and Intelligence team. The data at our fingers tips is exploding at a staggering pace: with more volume, velocity, variety and voracity that ever, our team creates insight-driven solutions that differentiate our company and unlocks brand growth for our clients and customers.
The Market Research Associate conducts research and analysis involving consumers, competitors, causal conditions, advertising, economic conditions, distribution and other factors that can influence the sales growth opportunities and effectiveness for the brands we support. In this role, you will work to design research methodology and design format for data gathering, such as surveys, opinion polls and/or questionnaires. The Market Research Associate is an entry-level position will work closely with experienced research managers to analyze these data to make specific recommendations based on findings, prepare and present reports and graphics that illustrate the results of your findings and forecast future trends and opportunities.
If you are looking to make a difference as a part of a great team, come, stay, grow and lead with the Analytics, Insights and Intelligence team at the Company! Apply Today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Conducts research and analysis involving competitors, pricing, sales and methods of marketing; existing and potential consumer preferences, economic conditions, advertising, distribution and other factors that may influence sales.
- Monitor and conduct routine data management to ensure data integrity.
- Organize and interpret large, multi-variable datasets.
- Prioritizes tasks with a focus on strategic partners that deliver stronger ROI.
- Develop presentations integrating visual components, meaningful headlines, flow, and follow the Company's Branding Guidelines.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent job-related experience required; Degree in Math, Statistics, or Economic or related fields preferred
- 1-2 years Market Research or Data Analytics experience in CPG, retail or supplier preferred
- Intellectually curious, eager to problem solve, and a quick learner
- Experience writing and researching for a business or professional audience
- Demonstrated ability to work with large data sets; an appetite for numbers and analytics
- Good communication – written and oral – skills and strong interpersonal skills