Field Service Representative
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Field Service Representative (FSR) who will be responsible for in-home pre- and post-installation inspections in their assigned territories to maximize retail customer satisfaction increasing customer commitment and brand sales. He/she will be responsible for making sure a customer’s installation project can move forward. This role will also manage assigned brand store displays and marketing collateral.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Ensure that all orders have been delivered damage-free and any damage or warranty issues are handled including but not limited to completing field repairs, determining if a third-party vendor is required to complete a repair or if a re-order is required due to extensive damage.
- Ensure that all in-home deliveries include:
- Complete inspection of all cabinets and setting of storage expectations
- Update the store after the inspection is complete and advise if any re-orders are required with reasoning and detailed outline of damage
- Manage and update store displays and POP marketing collateral as needed.
- Handle all consumer related post-install in-home inspections and assigned adjustments.
- Use a shared calendar/scheduling software system to ensure all members of the team are equally informed of all deliveries, warranty issues, and re-orders.
- Other duties as assigned; Travel and Driving are essential duties and function of this job.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience required
- 1-3 Years of experience in kitchen and bath cabinets and/or custom millwork installation
- Ability to Work Independently & Prioritize with minimal supervision, in order to Meet Deadlines
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills; Ability to make Oral Presentations
- Decision Making Skills