SAS Full Time Supervisor
Are you looking to join a team for a fast-growing company that can offer you flexible scheduling, competitive rates, and the possibility for advancement as you move throughout your career? If so, SAS Retail Services has a great opportunity for you!
As an SAS team member, you will partner with retailers to enhance the consumer’s shopping experience. You will be responsible for maintaining a strong communication flow between all parties as well as supporting the team by providing the necessary tools to execute our services in the most efficient manner while delivering high-quality results.
At SAS Retail Services, we hire talented associates like you and give you the tools and training you need to succeed and advance in your career. As a large growing company with a national and global reach, our company offers you many opportunities to learn new skills and seek higher positions. APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401(K) Plan
- Paid training and ongoing career development
- Bilingual Spanish Speaking strongly encouraged to apply.
- Lead a team of Retail Associates – responsible for all operational activity and personal decisions, including management of Associates and their professional representation in the field at all times
- Optimize customer satisfaction and loyalty by ensuring timely and accurate completion of retail projects
- Support business objectives through placement of new items in stores, proper allocation of resources, and accurate reporting
- Partner with leaders to drive initiatives, programs and services that enable the organization to deliver on its mission, strategies and goals
- Ensure thorough communication to team members, including training, mentoring, and overseeing employee relations issues in partnership with HR
- Conduct store audits to ensure all projects are accurately completed. Maintain customer expectations by confirming that all products meets customers’ shelf schematic standards
- Collaborate with SAS Management on new business and revenue opportunities
- Oversee the recruiting, interviewing, hiring and training of new Associates
- Effectively manage expenses to ensure adherence to budget
- Build rapport with the client to increase brand representation
- Travel may be required
- Other duties as needed
- Preferred: Associates degree or 4+ years of applicable experience, 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Adaptable and flexibly to changing priorities, deadlines, demands and assignments while maintaining cohesive and harmonious relationships
- Ability to prioritize with multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, able to work effectively in web-based applications
- Experience in delegating responsibility, training and evaluating performance
Pay Range- $58,500-$60,000 YR