Manager, Space & Assortment Analytics
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic Manager of Space & Assortment Analytics is required to both manage a team of Schematic Analysts and provide strategic planogram analytical support for Company clients and customers. The role of manager requires excellent communication, motivation, and problem-solving skills, in concert with building relationships with retailer personnel to maximize the ROI on our retailer facing investments. The analytics work requires expert knowledge of space management technology, application of the information available, and the ability to create solutions for clients and customers using the appropriate information and tools.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Hire, develop and retain talent employing enterprise processes and resources. Train, mentor, and motivate a team of Schematic Analysts.
- Communicate with customer leadership where company resources are placed to maintain effective use of company resources and coordinate professional development and associate opportunities.
- Assist on-site resources with supporting retailers’ assortment and planogram review processes.
- Quality assurance on work done by Schematic Analysts.
- Utilize data available in planogram tools to provide solutions or uncover opportunities for clients and customers.
- Seek out revenue opportunities, build a presentation to pitch opportunity and close billable opportunities.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent experience required in Computer Science, Data Management
- 5+ years of experience in Retail experience; mastery of space management technology
- 2 years supervisory experience
- Ability to confidently work with client, customer, and internal leadership
- Demonstrate forward-looking, strategic thinking aptitude; Intellectually curious, eager to problem solve, and a quick learner
- Syndicated Data experience: Proficient in IRI and Nielsen data platforms; Understanding and application of principles and practices of Category Management (analysis of assortment, pricing, promotion, shelving, shopper) required