Senior Financial Analyst
Advantage Solutions is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
We are seeking a dynamic Senior Financial Analyst who will support the Corporate FP&A function by working across the organization to aid in analysis to support the business and leadership. This high profile role will help to tell the story of the company’s performance to executive leadership, the board and Wall Street.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Assist with forecasts, budgets, and other key financial analysis.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting packages that include financial statements, key performance indicators, key business trends, actual versus budget/forecast variances and comprehensive explanations of key differences
- Develop and implement strategies to continuously improve Corporate FP&A process and enhance our understanding of business drivers
- Lead the design, build, test, and delivery of one-time or recurring reports, visualizations and custom extracts using applicable business intelligence tools
- Produce and consolidate monthly reports, include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
- Work with team and key stakeholders to investigate, locate and fix issues in reports and/or dashboards when an inconsistency or error is raised by business users. This may also involve identifying data quality issues and partner with data engineering in addressing them.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or other quantitative field with equivalent job-related experience is required; MBA Degree preferred
- 3 years of financial related experience
- Advanced Excel skills with strong quantitative analytic ability and modeling
- Working knowledge of Power BI, SQL, VBA
- Excellent time-management skills with demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects and deadlines
- Must present a professional image and be able to represent the Company in a professional manner
The Salary range for this role is $90K - $120K.