Associate Relations Partner II
The Associate Relations Partner II is a mid-level associate relations professional responsible for providing strategic associate relations consultation to managers and associates pertaining to workforce matters and company and division policies and procedures in furtherance of business operations, associate engagement, and legal compliance. The AR Partner II will be assigned specific business teams or divisions which involve intermediate-level complexity and/or associate relations support, while also being called on to provide associate relations counseling or conduct workplace investigations for other teams or individual associates.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Strategic employee relations consultation to help align management actions with business objectives, Associate engagement, and legal compliance goals.
- Strategize with managers in improving work relationships, resolving associate concerns, enhancing Associate engagement and retention, and fostering compliance with company/division policy and applicable laws.
- Evaluate and address Associate grievances, identifying and recommending any appropriate action items to include without limitation, enhancements or changes in policies or practices as needed.
- Represent the company at unemployment hearings.
- Prepare and finalize employment action and investigation documentation. Input and update Associate relations tracker/ case manager.
- Lead and/or participate in special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required; SPHR or PHR certification preferred
- Experience in Human Resources 5+ Employee Relations counseling and investigations
- Paramount sensitivity to and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Solid research, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Advanced level knowledge of federal and state employment laws