Part Time Engagement Trainer
Our sales team needs an engaging individual, with ability to travel, that can effectively train our Product Demonstrators to engage with consumers and increase sales. This part time Engagement Trainer job is accountable for the in-store training of Product Demonstrators onboarding of new employees, developing positive relationships with store personnel and sets the example by conducting product demonstrations as needed. The ideal employee trainer is friendly, outgoing, and able to train employees in a clear and concise manner. If you feel you can train and motivate our retail team to make the sale and generate excitement, we encourage you to apply. When you work for Advantage Solutions, you become part of the largest sales and marketing agency in North America where you will receive great training and competitive pay rates.
- Meet the associate in the store on their first day and demonstrate how to set up, conduct and break down a product demonstration.
- Introduce the Product Demonstrator (PD) to the store management team and review protocol for contact and engagement with store management.
- Understand store’s engagement goals and work to support.
- Consistently visit the store on a regular schedule.
- Conduct performance audits with the store management team.
- Work with PD on a regular schedule, to continue training in support of event management, customer engagement, store relationship building and salesmanship.
- As needed, perform duties of a Product Demonstrator (PD) including but not limited to
- Set up and break down display and presentation tables.
- Provide information and marketing materials to customers.
- Present products in a clean and organized manner.
- Answer customer questions about the benefits of our products.
- (Required) High School Diploma or GEDor equivalent experience.
- 2-3 years’ experience in event marketing, demonstrations, customer service, sales, retail/grocery, or coaching for improvement is highly desirable.
- Ability to travel to multiple retailers within a 20-mile radius of an assigned territory
- Availability – Thursday to Sunday, 10:00am – 7:00pm (6 Hour Schedule)
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Comfortable coaching for improvement from a positive point of view.
- Self -starter and ability to work independently to achieve goals.
- Ability to work effectively with management.
- Basic computer skills including familiarity with Word, Excel, and Internet usage.
- Must pass online Food Safety training exam (all training hours will be paid for by the Company).
- Compliance with all food safety requirements and regulations.