Field Supervisor Full Time
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! If you enjoy field sales, retail merchandising, and leading a dedicated retail team, then our Field Supervisor opportunity could be the right fit for you. Our dedicated merchandising team is in need of a seasoned leader with experience overseeing merchandising and sales activities in high-traffic retail locations. The ideal candidate will lead a team of retail merchandisers, cultivate relationships with in-store management, and execute employee training while delivering company expectations. As part of our winning team, you’ll receive top-tier training, competitive base salary, and a comprehensive benefits package all with the opportunity for career growth. Looking to make an impact on overall growth strategies for the Consumer Packaged Goods industry?
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Recruitment and Retention of retail merchandisers through training and development.
- Manage team scorecard to ensure associate meets the merchandising requirements as established by the client.
- Partner with client representatives to conduct in-store training and development days for team members.
- Assign merchandisers to stores and maintain work schedules for direct reports.
- Complete timely and accurate reporting including: recaps, audits, itineraries, timekeeping, expense and other required reports.
- Build productive relationships with members of the Client and Talent Acquisition team.
- 2+ years merchandising experience (Preferably in the CPG Industry)
- 1 to 2 years lead or supervisory experience
- Home office required and the ability to travel at least 40% of the time
- Ability to hire, train, and develop associates to build an effective team
- Ability to develop robust, cross-functional relationships with peers and business leaders
- Must be able to present information to store management and to participate in meetings with other business partners