Senior Search Analyst
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Senior Search Analyst who will assist in the set-up, maintenance, and analysis of digital campaigns, specifically in support of the consumer-packaged goods vertical. The Paid Search Supervisor reports to the Media Director.
This position requires that the candidate be a self-starter, extremely organized, detail oriented and highly motivated. The successful candidate will also possess the ability to effectively juggle multiple priorities while managing client expectations, timelines, and coordination between various resources.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Own execution of deliverables for clients with a limited need for quality assurance, including campaign setup as well as the execution of associated campaign assets (i.e. ad creative, landing pages, microsites, etc.).
- The day-to-day management of multiple paid search campaigns for an array of clients/brands, including campaign trafficking and basic optimization tactics (keyword analysis, ad copy revising, bidding strategies etc.) to drive campaign performance.
- Tracking and reporting on campaign results and taking an active part in reoccurring status calls both internally and client-facing.
- Create and manage budget and timelines for multiple assigned programs.
- Collaborate with extended Media team, UX, Creative, Web Development and Analytics department as needed for campaign implementation and optimizations.
- Lead discussions on the impact of paid search media programs in the context of client’s goals internally and with the clients.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years of experience in paid media, with an expertise in Search Marketing
- Possess the ability to articulate the client’s business objectives and strategies and actively bring new ideas and paid search recommendations to the table
- Passion and enthusiasm toward winning business and adaptability towards changing needs, both internal and client related
- Experience with various ad tech, management and analytics platforms including: DART / DoubleClick Search, Google Analytics, Ad Words, Bing
- Ad Words certification a plus
The salary range for this role is $70,000-$75,000.