Specialist, Paid Social (Remote)
The role we are looking to fill is for a Specialist of Paid Social. This person will be responsible for day-to-day strategy and execution of paid social campaigns, by outlining effective strategies and techniques for accounts, implementing paid media disciplines, presenting recommendations and strategy to clients, as well as leading and mentoring junior team members. The role requires a demonstrated and comprehensive knowledge of paid social to effectively drive day-to-day tactical execution of the campaigns and continually exceed client expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years paid social experience
- Prior experience leading channel strategy, approach and plan development for paid social
- Experience analyzing paid campaign results and developing insights/recommendations/optimizations
- In-depth experience managing campaigns within (but not limited to): Meta (Facebook/Instagram), Pinterest, TikTok, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Twitter
- Meta Blueprint certification
- Previous experience managing others
- Advanced computer skills, proven proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Google Docs
- Lead the strategy and execution of paid social campaigns across multiple clients, including but not limited to account strategy development, setup, and management
- Must have experience working directly in social platforms managing paid campaigns including but not limited to: Meta (Facebook, Instagram), Pinterest, Snapchat, LinkedIn, TikTok, Twitter, etc.
- Monitor campaign performance, including owning budget pacing
- Build and establish client relationships by acting as the lead day-to-day contact for client communication, running client meetings, statuses, and presentations.
- Supervise, train and mentor junior team members to build skillsets, and foster strong career growth trajectory within the AMP paid social team
- Help manage workflow and allocation of tasks to Paid Social Coordinators on the team
- Act as a ‘quality assurance’ manager to ensure all deliverables are client-ready & error-free before they are sent externally
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity to improve efficiency and present data-driven recommendations that improve current marketing and business practices
- Use statistical analysis to draw conclusions about marketing campaign performance, and provide insights and recommendations
- Monitor media and competitive trends, best practices and techniques to demonstrate thought leadership, both internally and externally, ensuring account growth and identifying new opportunities
- Self-motivated & ability to work autonomously
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Be comfortable managing upwards when necessary, to tap into Director and/or Executive level resources to help troubleshoot client and/or team issues
- Ability to stay current on search trends, new opportunities, and industry changes
- Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment as an individual on a team
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, drive hard to completion, and deliver effective results
About AMP Agency
AMP Agency is a full-service, integrated marketing agency with offices in Boston, New York, Seattle and Los Angeles. We're a team of creative minds, digital strategists, social and behavioral scientists and media experts that focus on creating contextually relevant consumer engagements across digital and physical brand experiences. We employ an "Insights Inspired, Results Driven" approach to design end-to-end marketing solutions for the brands with which we partner.
AMP Agency is committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. AMP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all backgrounds and experiences to apply. AMP Agency does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age or other legally protected status. We prohibit harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.