Senior HR Specialist
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dedicated Senior Human Resources Specialist to support the HR Business Partners and HR Generalists by serving as a confidential point of contact for associates in the administration of employment and talent management processes. They will partner to identify proactive solutions and assist in the resolution of associate and business needs.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Partner with HRBP’s in the development and execution of HR strategies that support the alignment of structure, talent, process, metrics, and compliance.
- Provide support related to the continuous improvement and execution of the performance and talent management processes, to include performance reviews, talent assessments, talent reviews, talent planning, and individual development plans.
- The Senior HR Specialist will perform in-depth qualitative and quantitative data mining for analysis, evaluate and develop ad hoc, standard and complex queries/reports from multiple platforms and sources.
- Assist in developing and building Talent Management decks for leaders.
- Manage processes required for executive onboarding.
- Communicate with candidates and Talent Acquisition to ensure thorough planning.
- Associate’s Degree required or equivalent experience; Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources preferred or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years of experience in administrative/clerical
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and Research Skills
- Ability to research and analyze data effectively
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers