Senior Account Executive
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! Are you a creative thinker and self-starter who is able to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects? We are seeking a successful Sr. Account Executive (SAE) to serve as the agency relationship manager with prospective clients as part of the Business Development Team. The SAE works closely with the business development leadership team to listen for needs and objectives that can be achieved through execution of strategically grounded marketing & culinary programs. A successful Senior Account Executive will manage business communications that showcase the agency services, activities and proposals. As part of our winning team, you’ll receive top-tier training, competitive base salary, and a comprehensive benefits package all with the opportunity for career growth.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Project Management duties: Track and manage programs and timelines, maintain budget accuracy, conduct post promotional analyses for reporting throughout the business.
- Develop stellar interdepartmental, cross-functional relationships with leaders throughout the company.
- Determine project components based on objectives, including concept, event, tactics, associated costs.
- Research and party vendors and negotiate services to augment project objectives.
- Collaborate with the company’s sales force, broker organization and/or marketing team throughout program development, execution, and post analysis.
- Responsible for managing the creative development process and ensuring all concept, graphic design, and copy elements are completed with the appropriate communication priorities and client approvals.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- 2-3 years of experience in consumer the product goods industry, brand management, or agency
- Must possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of developing and utilizing cross-functional relationships with stakeholders throughout the business development process
- Ability to balance multiple projects with conflicting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office