Senior Shopper Insights Manager
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! As part of our commitment to building brands through winning insights for our clients and customers, we are seeking a dynamic Senior Shopper Insights Manager is a critical role on our Analytics, Insights and Intelligence team. The data at our fingers tips is exploding at a staggering pace: with more volume, velocity, variety and voracity that ever, our team creates insight-driven solutions that differentiate our company and unlocks brand growth for our clients and customers.
The Senior Shopper Insights Manager unlocks critical insights that drive client investment with customers. The influx in availability and importance of new shopper loyalty data platforms provides valuable analytics that drives critical ROI spending decisions. The successful candidate for this role uses their natural curiosity and creativity to uncover opportunity and is confident in presenting ideas and solutions to audiences at all levels. The ideal candidate brings experience in marrying available data, customer process and client objectives together via data-driven storytelling to achieve results. With a proven track record demonstrating expertise in all elements of shopper data analysis and application, this associate is recognized by the client, the data provider, and the customer as an expert on the applicable Loyalty platform, and is regularly sought out to provide actionable insights and to answer shopper-centric questions. As a thought leader in the organization, this associate will also be counted upon to mentor and coach associates in the best practices of shopper data applications. By exploring the shopping habits of millions of households and applying this information to your conclusions and recommendations, you will help the Company differentiate ourselves from our competition.
If you are looking to make a difference as a part of a great team, come, stay, grow and lead with the Analytics, Insights and Intelligence team at the Company! Apply Today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Works directly with assigned clients’ Brand/Marketing teams to provide direction around shopper insight, brand development, and promotional opportunities.
- Participates in new client interviews as a shopper loyalty program subject matter expert (SME).
- Creates insight driven presentations with actionable tactics and strategies.
- Leverages customer shopper loyalty program platform to extract and organize data for insight-driven analytics in support of new item initiatives and assortment opportunities across multiple shopper insight clients.
- Provides training, direction, and mentoring to clients’ new and current Shopper Insights associates, as well as new and current Company associates.
- Proactively builds a personal skill set by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and developing and maintaining personal networks to keep their skills at least at par with client counterparts as well as the data provider’s client lead.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.|B.S.) in Marketing, Math, Statistics, or Economic fields, or equivalent job-related experience required
- 3-5 years’ Experience managing shopper loyalty program data for multiple clients/categories
- Intellectually curious, eager to problem solve, and a quick learner
- Creativity…. with a passion for building visually compelling presentations
- Microsoft Office experience: Mastery of Excel, Word, PowerPoint; Syndicated Data experience: Mastery of IRI, Nielsen, and other relevant platforms preferred
- Understanding and application of principles and practices of Category Management (analysis of assortment, pricing, promotion, shelving, shopper) required