Director Research & Development
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic Director of Research & Development who plans, performs, and monitors all activities related to research and development, including design, and testing of products, while incorporating technology, value engineering, and business growth measures implementing client’s objectives & initiatives, while maintaining organization’s high standards. The Director oversees all assigned members of the R&D department, as well as communicates all concepts and projects with the Vice President of Culinary. S/he implements strategic plans and applied research to complete the daily operations. S/he oversees the project management, new product forecasting and budgeting. S/he is also responsible for generating new opportunities for existing and new clients.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Develop strategic account-specific programs to promote Client’s portfolio of brands, making adjustments to optimize the strategies for our clients.
- Develops business growth opportunities; and, works with the leadership team to secure and increase company revenue.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, local and company health and safety codes, sanitation, and alcohol awareness standards.
- Document all work according to established procedures and guidelines.
- Provide a detailed budget and cost estimates for all test kitchen requests.
- Meet & maintain safety codes and requirements.
- Associate's Degree is required; Bachelor's Degree preferred, or equivalent job-related experience
- 10+ Years of experience in Foodservice-distributors, equipment, industry trends and operations. High-level knowledge of food safety
- Supervising Skills, to include Delegating Responsibility, Training, & Evaluating Performance
- Team Building Skills
- Ability to Visualize & Plan Objectives & Goals Strategically
- Ability to Develop Strategic Plans to Grow Business