Employee Relations Specialist II
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking an exceptional Employee Relations professional for this Human Resources role. This position will be responsible for providing strategic employee relations consultation to managers and associates pertaining to workforce matters, company policies and procedures in business operations, associate engagement, and legal compliance. The successful applicant will be skilled in areas of Employee Relations and will be assigned specific business teams which involve employee relations support, while also being called on to provide employee relations counseling or conduct workplace investigations.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Develop and maintain a solid understanding of business goals and initiatives, company and division policies, and workforce compliance obligations.
- Provide strategic advice to managers on workforce matters including but not limited to associate development, retention, performance and conduct-related disciplinary action, terminations, and organizational/divisional initiatives.
- Guide managers in assessing the need for and developing associate-related communications including corrective action documentation.
- Strategize with managers in improving work relationships, resolving associate concerns, enhancing employee engagement and retention, and fostering compliance with company/division policy and applicable laws.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or equivalent experience required; SPHR or PHR certification preferred
- 3-5 Years minimum experience in Employee Relations counseling and investigations
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Strong prioritization skills; Proven conflict management skills