Customer Service & Logistics Specialist
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented Customer Service & Logistics Specialist to support the brand and logistical managers in various business areas. This role is dedicated to managing customer relationships and expectations across multiple clients and vendors. Provide special tracking for customs duties to support drawback calculation and ad-hoc reporting on orders against commitments for MVM’s and/or other special sales events.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Assists with tasks and deliverables of the Logistics Manager.
- Maintain the purchase order databases for the importer and brokerage businesses
- Review PO’s for accuracy
- Communicate with Sales force and/or Customers on orders received, corrections and order status
- Troubleshoots issues that arise
- Assists with general administration of import and brokerage partners.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, or Marketing or equivalent experience required
- 1-3 years of experience in a related field
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Ability to gather data, to compile information, and prepare reports
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment