Director of Finance
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a Director of Finance to effectively manages the financial operations of the assigned division by managing the accounting, budgeting, and financial reporting, either by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates. This role will also review monthly results with Division President and liaise with other corporate departments – IT/Legal/HR/Strategic Sourcing.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Consults with management concerning major economic objectives and policies for the Company.
- Manages the division’s financial operations, including cash management, budgeting, general ledger, billing, payables, collections, and monitoring financial performance.
- Prepares timely, accurate and succinct reports which summarize, analyze and forecast the division’s business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses and earnings based on past, present and expected operations; and presents such reports to management.
- Supervises the Accounting/Finance personnel and performance for the division.
- Assists with audits of the divisions’ accounts; works with outside accountants to prepare and file tax returns and reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Attends divisional leadership meetings on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required; MBA Degree or equivalent job-related experience preferred in Public Accounting and/or CPA
- 7+ years of related experience in finance
- 5+ years of supervisory experience
- Demonstrated in-depth expertise in/knowledge of applications of financial information systems; excellent management skills and proficient interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common financial reports, and legal documents; ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.