Part Retail Sales Representative –Ferrero as Client
At our company, we grow people, brands, and businesses.
We are hiring a Part Time Retail Sales Merchandiser/Sales Specialist who can work effectively with store management to increase retail sales and execute client-driven merchandising that exceed the client’s expectations. The Retail Sales Merchandiser/Sales Specialist drives sales and brand awareness for our client’s products at major retail locations in an outgoing, friendly manner. You will provide best in class customer service by engaging and educating the customers on their next purchase of some of the leading brands in retail. If you are someone who is independent, ambitious, and driven to succeed then this position is an excellent fit for you.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry, APPLY TODAY!
Things To Consider:
- This role involves representing our client, Ferrero Canada
- You will be part of a regional team and be assigned a territory servicing multiple locations; valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation within your territory is critical
- Hours are roughly 8am-5pm Monday – Friday, 3 days per week
- 24 hours guaranteed, up 32 hours during peak season
What We Offer:
- Paid training and ongoing career development
- Generous vacation time
- Four weeks unpaid, two weeks paid vacation
What You’ll Do:
- Maintaining shelves at major retailers and ensuring Planogram compliance and correct pricing
- Ensuring product freshness and processing returns of all unsaleable product
- Increase sales volume by selling and building displays
- Driving speed to market and distribution on new product releases
- Suggesting orders and selling programs to retailers
- Prepare accurate and timely reports, recaps, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
- High School Diploma or GEDor equivalent experience
- Bachelor's Degree or 2 years of experience in retail, client, or food broker preferred
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Basic computer skills; Word, Excel, and Internet usage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The Company is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Company welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats, and communication support upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. If you require accommodation in connection with the application process, please contact: Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, for external applicants, or, a Supervisor for internal applicants.