Regional Account Executive - Food Service
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! The Waypoint Regional Account Executive is responsible for establishing new business, developing current business relationships and ensuring client and customer satisfaction to produce new revenue for the organization. The Regional Account Executive is assigned to distributors with $500 million or more in volume, multiple distributors, or distributors with headquarter points.
Waypoint is a highly decorated employer of choice in the food service industry, representing leading brands that enjoy top positions in their categories. Our mission is to be a seamless and flexible extension of our clients. Must. Love. Food. Whether its developing recipes, creating menus, building out an ecommerce strategy, all roads lead back to FOOD.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401 (k) with Company Match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Maintain and develop a portfolio of priority and assigned accounts through sales calls
- Develop sales plan to achieve assigned objective and initiatives
- Prepare and conduct food shows and sales events with operators and distributors
- Maintain and develop client sales at assigned distribution
- Serve as the primary point of contact for represented clients
- Evaluate sales opportunities and follow up on closed deals to ensure satisfaction
- Present new items and seek conversion opportunities with existing clients to add incremental business
- Participate in sales training for distributors and manufacturers
- Manage, Hire, Train direct reports
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities as assigned
- 1-3 years’ experience in food service account management preferred.
- Strong client/customer relationship acumen
- Knowledge of foodservice industry
- Ability to develop a sales action plan with specific objectives that drive results in given timeline
- Superior interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Creative problem solving and project management skills
- Travel as appropriate