Associate Creative Director
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly talented Associate Creative Director to perform all tasks related to graphic design in support of Marketing Services efforts. Assists the Creative Director and other members of the creative team partnering with account leaders in strategic thinking efforts to define project assignments and develop and execute creative solutions.
Bring your skills and build your career with Marketing Services, the marketing division of the Company, where our focus is on influencing buyer behavior and driving sales through shopper marketing, experiential marketing, in-store event services and more. We form close relationships with leading brands and retailers that matter most. Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Establish, manage, and maintain the creative direction and goals for specific projects ensuring they fit the Client/Retailer, brand, and business objectives.
- Manage projects from beginning through completion ensuring all deliverables are met.
- Develop and execute creative solutions of the highest standard.
- Mentor Jr. team members to assure achievable workload balance, effective challenges for each member’s skill level, and career development.
- Provide guidance to the Creative team relative to the team’s knowledge and understanding of the Client’s business and marketing needs and situations.
- Manage fiscal job budgets and utilization of all team members to prepare reports as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Graphic Design, Communications, Journalism or equivalent job-related experience is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in the industry
- 5+ years of experience in consumer products, media, or agency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Ability to visualize and plan objectives and goals strategically with the ability to make oral presentations
- Skill in supervising to include delegating responsibility, training and evaluating the performance
- Ability to effectively utilize MAC computers and current fluency in relevant computer programs such as: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, QuarkXPress, Acrobat, and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Entourage)