Manager Client Development- MUST BE LOCATED IN OR NEAR CHARLOTTE, NC
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Manager of Client Development who will manage strategic national Clients. Your role will be to work closely with the client team and Company’s Business Development Managers across the country to ensure that all Client brand marketing and customer strategies are implemented. The ideal candidate demonstrates a track record of long-term and consistent accomplishments in developing sales strategies, problem-solving, and stellar client relations. As part of our winning team, you’ll receive top-tier training, competitive base salary, and a comprehensive benefits package all with the opportunity for career growth.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Increase sales through efficient management of promotional spending within Client guidelines.
- Ensure all base authorization, new distribution, retail pricing, shelving, and promotional guidelines are met within the assigned markets or Customers.
- Demonstrate sales accomplishments and areas of opportunity by coordinating in sales presentations for key Customers and Clients.
- Sell business-building ideas to Customers through the use of syndicated data, (i.e. Nielsen, IRI data, Spectra, and forms of demographic data).
- Develop comprehensive strategies and solutions for key client accounts.
- Achieve incremental growth by pursuing volume-producing merchandising at assigned Customer accounts.
- Onsite in client facility multiple days a week.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of experience in Sales, Sales Management, HQ Account Management within the Consumer Packaged Goods Industry
- Experience in the strategic planning of marketing campaigns
- Ideal candidates for this role have prior experience as a successful Business Development Manager, HQ Account Manager, and/or Director, Retail Operations
- Highly analytical with a keen understanding of Syndicated Data (Nielsen/IRI)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and client relations skills