At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Sales Manager to be responsible for the overall sales management of assigned market(s). The position is also responsible for achieving the market's Profit and Loss ("P&L") targets, generating new business opportunities, and managing the business unit operations. It is a pivotal role in the management of the team members responsible for achieving client deliverables related to each client's budget and bonus objectives.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Identify revenue opportunities and align business unit resources to gain those new revenue opportunities.
- Work with the Business Development Managers to organize a business unit team to retain and grow all client relationships.
- Work with all roles that have direct customer responsibility to build and nurture strong customer relationships at the mid-level of the organization; help sales associates establish a pattern of regular communication and business reviews to create “raving fans” of our customers.
- Engage associates so that they are a part of the ongoing solution. Set and communicate clear expectations.
- Manage talent to meet future business needs by identifying high potential(s) within the team, create and implement individual development plans for high potential(s).
- Ability to anticipate future market changes so that resources can be adjusted accordingly.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required; equivalent job-related experience in Sales and Marketing
- 5-7 years’ work experience in sales, consumer packaged goods, and/or food brokerage organization or equivalent
- 3-5 years of successfully managing a P&L, budgeting and forecasting, and managing client expectations either personally or through a team
- 1-3 year’s previous experience with managing direct reports
- Ability to exude confidence with and gain the trust of clients and internal business partners and staff
- Skillfully and effectively engages, motivates, and leads others