CDS Senior Shift Supervisor CAN
Are you outgoing and enthusiastic about interacting with people? If promoting the best brands to today's shoppers sounds appealing, then Club Demonstration Services (CDS), might be the place for you! We are looking for a Senior Shift Supervisor who will promote and share samples with Costco members, as well as assist management with day-to-day operations. You'll join a global workforce of 31,000 employees providing demonstration services across Canada and in 9 countries around the world.
The Senior Shift Supervisor will oversee scheduled in-warehouse events in the absence of the Event Manager. S/he will assist the Event Manager with day-to-day operations such as daily reports, interviews, and training new Sales Advisors, and ensuring compliance with company policy.
CDS is the preferred in-house event marketing provider to Costco. We offer the best person-to person marketing services in the industry, driving sales for our customers and Costco. APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer:
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Flexible hours
- Great team members
- Guaranteed min 32 hours/week
- Eligible benefits
- Prepare and demonstrate food and non-food vendor products to Costco club members.
- interact with customers and management in a friendly, enthusiastic, and outgoing manner
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales
- Provide excellent customer services, including assessing the needs of the customer to best recommend products
- Assist Event Manager with day-to-day operations and oversee in-warehouse events in their absence
- Other duties as assigned
- Flexible schedule, including weekend availability
- Stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills and customer
- Ability to train and coach team members
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions, perform routine tasks with minimal supervision