At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic Tax Manager to be responsible for managing and review of the global income tax provision calculation and special projects. This includes the reporting of the quarterly and year end income tax provision in the company’s SEC filings.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
- Manage various tax related schedules and monitor the dissemination of data that is utilized in the preparation of the income tax provision.
- Manage tax depreciation and amortization schedules.
- Review of stock compensation schedules to determine proper treatment in the tax provision modeling.
- Review quarterly general ledger tax account reconciliations and tax accrual account analysis.
- Develop tax positions after research has been conducted by the team to ensure that Company minimizes its income tax expense through tax planning ideas.
- Assist with internal control documentation in a SOX environment.
- Preparation of various income tax disclosures for SEC filings.
- Support the income tax return compliance process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent experience required
- Recent experience working with Tax Provisions
- Experience with a Big 4 or public accounting firm preferred
- Thrives in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and research skills