Specialist Executive Sales
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dedicated Specialist Executive Sales to be responsible for driving sales results of client’s product in the assigned multi-state territory by working directly with local resellers. Serving as a business consultant, this position is an extension of the client, working closely with resellers on behalf of our client. Duties include but are not limited to identifying marketing and sales opportunities, providing training on client products and business owner resources, and generating excitement for selling the client’s product. Program success is measured by positive sales numbers, relationship building, timely reporting, and overall contribution to the program.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Work directly with resellers of client’s products to drive and increase sales of the client’s products and services.
- Use of training, observation, and collaboration on ideas to demonstrate to and educate employees about sales techniques and the client's new and current promotional activities. Coordinate and execute training events, inclusive of reserving space, identifying and inviting attendees, event execution, development of training materials, and event recap.
- Educate reseller associates and management on how to sell the client’s products and services through training activities.
- Identify challenges and recommendations in detailed reports submitted online within 24 hours of conducting field activities via the company's web-based reporting system.
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with client partners through personal integrity, sales, and product expertise.
- Driving and travel are essential duties and functions of this job.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field or equivalent experience required
- 10+ years of experience in sales and training
- 6+ years of B2B experience
- 6+ years of dealer/indirect/account management experience
- Strong written communication and verbal communication skills; Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop strategic plans to grow the business