Senior Project Manager
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Senior Project Manager who will direct project involvement and collaborative work with field-based account teams, external clients, and internal operations staff via email and in-person in a results-driven, fun and dynamic group/team based corporate culture. The Project Manager oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of projects from conception to completion with specified deliverables.
This position requires strong organizational skills and ability to work on many tasks in parallel. The senior project manager will own the project execution, be responsible for the project schedule, budget management, overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Ownership of multiple clients and projects; Owner of Project Execution.
- Work closely with department teams to ensure on-time delivery of strategy, execution, release and formal close out.
- Work with department heads to assign resources to projects; Assign resources to tasks
- Power User of PM Tool (if applicable); Enhance Dashboards and reports in PM tool for business units.
- Enforce the process day to day by way of the project life-cycle and workflows as outlined and any other department process flows relevant to implementation; Monitor all facets of a project.
- Keep team informed of any areas of risk identified against a program internal or client related.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required; Project Management Certifications preferred but not required
- 3-5 years of experience working in Project Management Function
- Agile or PMI certification preferred
- Software development project management preferred
- Digital Project management preferred
- Strong ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership capabilities