Territory Manager ISO
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Territory Manager ISO to be responsible for the execution of the Superfridge and other in-store programs in assigned territory, with the goal of excellent customer service and compliance for both retailers and clients. Communicate cooperation and product availability to appropriate retail and/or promotion coordination contacts.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Ensure that retail issues are addressed a timely manner by Assistant Territory Managers and assist with solutions as needed.
- Monitor service visits within the assigned territory.
- Create status reports when requested.
- Supervise/coach Assistant Territory Managers and/or Retail Administrators.
- Liaise with Retail Operation Managers, Retail Supervisors, and Field Service Company personnel in assigned territory.
- Coordinate service, promote coordination and unit procurement with appropriate departments for new stores to the program.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience required; Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in retail operations
- Strong written communication and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Skill in supervising to include delegating responsibility, training and evaluating the performance
- Team building Skills; Ability to direct, lead, coach, and develop people