Full Time Project Manager SAS
The Merchandising Project Manager is responsible for the execution and compliance of category planograms for all new stores, remodel stores, and refresh initiatives, as directed by the Director of Retail Merchandising.
At SAS Retail Services, we hire talented associates like you and give you the tools and training you need to succeed and advance in your career. As a large growing company with a national and global reach, our company offers you many opportunities to learn new skills and seek higher positions. APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer:
- Full Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(K) with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid training and ongoing career development
- Mileage reimbursement
- Responsible for execution of accurate space allocation, category adjacencies, and category schematics at store level
- Manage corporate standard Merchandising Requirements for shelf sets – shelf/product height, pack-out standards, fixture requirements, etc.
- Communicate neighborhood/store level consumer needs and opportunities to Space Management and Category Management???
- Educate Store Merchandisers and Store Operations on the benefits of consumer-centric schematics and the need to update and refresh with new and high potential items
- Provide feedback from Store and Field Operations to Director of Retail Merchandising regarding assortment or schematic issues that may arise
- Previous Retail Set Execution Experience Preferred
- An understanding of Space Management, Shelf Management, and Aisle Management Preferred
- Ability to travel, overnight hotel stays may be required