Retail Client Services Manager
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented Retail Client Services Manager who will work to maintain/improve client specific retail conditions and be a key point of communication between the retail team/conditions and the Headquarter team and client team. They will be an aid to the retail organization in regard to training to accomplish the client’s objectives.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Work to resolve any noncompliance issues at retail where possible and communicate properly the unsolvable issues.
- Perform ride-withs at all levels of the retail organization.
- Audit stores in assigned geography according to executable items.
- Track and score retail audits, shipment opportunities, and report all competitive activity.
- Attend retail meetings to communicate client objectives, general retail trainings, market condition observations and assist in sales training.
- Hires, retains, trains, coaches, guides, directs, and develops direct reports using company-wide processes, tools, and resources.
- 3-5 years of experience in the applicable field
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Strong prioritization skills
- Project management skills
- Good interpersonal and team building skills
- Skill in supervising to include delegating responsibility, training and evaluating the performance