Business Development Specialist
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic Business Development Specialist to provide financial information and administrative support for Business Development Manager (BDM). This position plays a pivotal role in forecasting spend and financial plans. The ideal candidate will excel with a background in analytics and ability to identify, and resolve potential promotion issues. As part of our winning team, you’ll receive top-tier training, competitive base salary, and a comprehensive benefits package all with the opportunity for career growth.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Partner with Business Development team to build sales presentations, new items, selling promotions, pricing, and planogram changes.
- Prepare financial analysis for a period of statements; prepare reconciliations, schedules, and account analysis.
- Monitor spending plans to ensure that promotions are actualized and all deductions have been received.
- Research and report on factors influencing business performance.
- Ensure the use of Client’s promotional fund management system is clearly communicated to business partners.
- Clerical work and administrative support as requested by the BDM.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- 2-4 years of experience in applicable field
- Ability to read and understand a retail planogram.
- Basic understanding of financial statements such as the balance sheet or statement of financial position
- Preferred experience in accounting, finance or other related fields
- Keen analytical skills and attention to details