Senior Customer Development Manager
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic and talented Senior Customer Development Manager (SCDM) must possess the ability to bridge the relationship between the Customer Development Management Team (CDM Team), Business Development Management Team (BDM Team) and all Clients on the Team.
The SCDM represents the entire range of products and services to all clients represented, establishes productive relationships with clients and new clients represented by the Team through managing the CDM Team with direct contact with clients to visit all customers, and manages forecasting actions performed by the CDM Team.
The SCDM manages, coordinate the activities of the CDM Team; this is accomplished through the coordination of effort with the BDM Team, Clients and the customers (i.e. clients attending Division meetings for selling presentations of their product line).
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- The conduit between Customer Development Managers, Business Development Managers, and Team Clients through product line presentations, new item presentations, display selling.
- Attend and present in client meetings for CDM assistance in the Divisions; attend and present in potential new client meetings of how the CDM Team can impact their business.
- Sell displays, period promotions, present business reviews, and new item introductions.
- Provide, recommend sales training and skill development of CDM’s in assigned geographies.
- Lead and work with BDM on special request from Clients, and BDM.
- Manage and monitor the CDM Team expense budget. Manage CDM Team expense reports for accuracy and timely submission.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required; MBA Degree in Marketing or Business/ Management or equivalent experience preferred
- +4 years of experience as Customer Development Manager
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Ability to motivate and inspire
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Ability to ensure a high level of service and quality is maintained