CDS Senior Shift Supervisor CAN
Are you outgoing and enthusiastic about interacting with people? If promoting the best brands to today’s shoppers sounds appealing, then Club Demonstration Services (CDS), the in-house product demonstration company for Costco, might be the place for you! We are looking for a Senior Shift Supervisor who will lead by example, providing excellent customer service preparing and demonstrating products to club members.
The Senior Shift Supervisor will oversee scheduled in-warehouse events in the absence of Event Manager. S/he will assist the Event Manager with day to day operations such as daily reports, interviewing and training new Sales Advisors, and ensuring compliance with company policy.
CDS is the preferred in-house event marketing provider to Costco. We offer the best person-to-person marketing services in the industry, driving sales for our customers and Costco. APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer:
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Flexible hours
- Great team members
- Prepare and demonstrate food and non-food vendor products to Costco club members.
- Interact with customers and management in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner.
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales.
- Provide excellent customer services, including assessing the needs of the customer to best recommend products.
- Assist Event Manager with day to day operations and oversee in-warehouse events in their absence.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Flexible schedule, including weekend availability.
- Stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day.
- Basic computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills and superb member care.
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions, perform routine tasks with minimal supervision
The Company welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. If you require accommodation in connection with the application process, please contact: Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, for external applicants, or, a Supervisor for internal applicants.