CDS Part Time Shift Supervisor CAN
Are you outgoing and enthusiastic about interacting with people? If promoting the best brands to today’s shoppers sounds appealing, then Club Demonstration Services (CDS), might be the place for you! We are looking for a Supervisor who will promote and share samples with Costco members, as well as assist management with day-to-day operations. You’ll join a global workforce of 31,000 employees providing demonstration services across Canada and in 9 countries around the world.
CDS is the preferred in-house event marketing provider to Costco. We offer the best person-to-person marketing services in the industry, driving sales for our customers and Costco. APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer:
- Immediate, part-time positions
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Flexible hours
- Great team members
- Prepare and demonstrate food and non-food vendor products to Costco club members.
- Assist Manager and Senior Shift Supervisor with day-to-day operations, including daily reports and interviewing/training new Product Demonstrators as required.
- Interact with customers and management in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner.
- Provide excellent customer services, including assessing the needs of the customer to best recommend products.
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills and customer focus.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Flexible schedule, including weekend availability.
- Stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day.
- Basic computer skills.
The Company welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. If you require accommodation in connection with the application process, please contact: Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, for external applicants, or, a Supervisor for internal applicants.