Senior Media Manager - REMOTE
The Media Center of Excellence (mCOE) team within AUC promotes our clients’ brands on Amazon and other eCommerce platforms by driving discoverability, traffic, and conversion through campaigns. Our team of experienced campaign managers have an impressive track record for success and manages large annual advertising spend for our clients who are prominently in the CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) space. We work with all of them to help execute Media advertising across multiple RMN (Retail Media Networks).
Our growing team is seeking a passionate digital marketing expert to join our team as Senior Media Manager to support enterprise clients. The SMM is a strategic business partner and advisor for all things Media to our clients. The SMM is a solution-oriented media guru, always thinking about their business, anticipating issues, and implementing their vision to produce superior results. The SMM serves as the people manager for a team of Media Managers, providing coaching and general support.
- Ownership of media strategy, tactical paid search and display execution, and reporting for an enterprise-level client across the retail media network – Amazon, Walmart, Instacart, and more online grocery retailers
- Manage a team of Media Managers and provide coaching, training, career development, resource allocation, and prioritization within the pod. Provide guidance regarding specific tasks and inquiries from team members.
- Deliver high customer service level through accountability and collaboration with our internal stakeholders, partners within the organization, and the client
- Navigate complex enterprise systems to coordinate internal and client stakeholders for time-sensitive key decision-making
- Oversee follow-up items and ensure deadlines for deliverables and projects are met with high-quality work
- Oversee scope of work and identify resource needs to deliver on project plans
- Develop ad-hoc reporting requests that exceed expectations of the clients’ needs
- Present reporting across multiple brands, retailers, and platforms while proactively bringing data-driven insights and recommendations to the client
- Attend all media-related calls and virtual client meetings to ensure visibility into all media activity. Actively engaging in company culture and leadership, driving a fun, positive, virtual work environment that is scalable, collaborative, and results-oriented
- 2-4 years of search and/or display experience across on Amazon (Walmart, Instacart, Kroger, Roundel, and more RMNs are a big plus)
- Media agency experience preferred, including with clients of varying budgets, sophistication & product categories, preferably enterprise-level clients
- Comfortable leading a team of 2-5 people
- Comfortable with large data sets and analytics
- Motivated self-starter with a passion for digital marketing and a desire to learn more in the space
- Product experience - particularly CPG
- Proven track record for delivering results and rising to overcome challenges, both known and unforeseen