Shopper Marketing Manager
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! As part of our commitment to building brands through winning insights for our clients and customers, we are seeking a dynamic Shopper Markerting Manager. The data at our fingers tips is exploding at a staggering pace: with more volume, velocity, variety and voracity that ever, our team creates insight-driven solutions that differentiate our company and unlocks brand growth for our clients and customers.
The Shopper Marketing Manager unlocks critical insights that drive client investment with customers. The influx in availability and importance of new shopper loyalty data platforms provides valuable analytics that drives critical ROI spending decisions. The successful candidate for this role uses their natural curiosity and creativity to uncover opportunity and is confident in presenting ideas and solutions to audiences at all levels. The ideal candidate brings experience in marrying available data, customer process and client objectives together via data-driven storytelling to achieve results. With a proven track record demonstrating expertise in all elements of shopper data analysis and application, this associate is recognized by the client, the data provider, and the customer as an expert on the applicable loyalty platform, and is regularly sought out to provide actionable insights and to answer shopper-centric questions. As a thought leader in the organization, this associate will also be counted upon to mentor and coach associates in the best practices of shopper data applications. By exploring the shopping habits of millions of households and applying this information to your conclusions and recommendations, you will help the Company differentiate ourselves from our competition.
If you are looking to make a difference as a part of a great team, come, stay, grow and lead with the Analytics, Insights and Intelligence team at the Company! Apply Today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Develop shopper program strategy and development for key drug and dollar and packaged liquor national key accounts.
- Collaborate with brand, trade, retail and agency teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and re-prioritize as needed.
- Tailor national programs to key accounts through tactics including loyalty, couponing, shopper media, etc.
- Manage budgets and conduct PPA for ROI for channel programs.
- Communicate programming to internal stakeholders.
- Strong people and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 3-4 years sales and/or shopper experience needed.
- In-depth knowledge of chain account sales process and shopper marketing.
- Strong communication, organization and time management skills
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and internal system tools.