Space Planning Associate
Are you looking to join a team for a fast-growing company that can offer you flexible scheduling, competitive rates, and the possibility for advancement as you move throughout your career? If so, SAS Retail Services has a great opportunity for you!
As an SAS team member, you will partner with retailers to enhance the consumer’s shopping experience. You will be responsible for maintaining a strong communication flow between all parties as well as supporting the team by providing the necessary tools to execute our services in the most efficient manner while delivering high-quality results.
At SAS Retail Services, we hire talented associates like you and give you the tools and training you need to succeed and advance in your career. As a large growing company with a national and global reach, our company offers you many opportunities to learn new skills and seek higher positions. APPLY TODAY!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) plan
- Paid training and ongoing career development
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, resolving problems, and make adjustments as needed to meet deadlines.
- Support retailers and/or clients’ planogram (POG) development throughout defined category review process or client initiatives.
- Communicate business opportunities and recommend action plans by working with clients, customers, and/or Business Development Managers.
- Organize information by studying, analyzing, interpreting, and classifying data.
- Prioritize optimal assortment and/or shelving information to support the goals of our clients, customers, and company.
- Provide planogram (POG) information for clients, customers, and/or Business Development Managers through the use of syndicated or customer-specific data sources.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associate’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of experience in merchandising and planogram development skills
- Working knowledge of syndicated data and applications
- Basic understanding of category management
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Ability to ensure a high level of service and quality is maintained